Monday, December 7, 2009

Yes, The Observer Has a New Toy

Observer kitty is tired out after taking all those pictures.

Yes, you may have noticed that the pics on the blog taken by me are sharper. Blame it on Black Friday deals; there were many for point-and-shoot digital cameras for less than $100. I am looking forward to more learning about using the camera and having more good pictures. I have already noticed I can have more motion going on than with the cell phone camera. It will also make a big difference for my Wayside Waifs posts. I still love having the cell phone camera with me all the time, but a camera camera is more versatile and gives prettier results.

If the weather is photogenic tomorrow I might have more pics.

1 comment:

Capt. Schmoe said...

Enjoy the new camera, observer, they are addictive. I've shot a few thousand images since July. I am sure you will do the same. Have Fun.