Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Friday and I'm Tired...

Has it been a long week for you? I feel like it's been a long week. Two community meetings along with the usual activities of daily living. Persistent low pressure weather. Ugh.

Let' see what else. Ted Kennedy died. I'm not a big fan, although I am very impressed how he cleaned up his act with alcohol over the last 10-15 years of his life. Two of my favorite bloggers are having a blog fight. Guys, back to your corners. MAST situation has changed yet again, will citizens still get to vote? A blogger was unmasked due to her immoderate words by Google, then turns around and sues Google. Dennis Moore, third district Kansas rep continues to demonstrate his total lack of 'nads. Girl is recovered after decades of captivity with serious nut job in California.

OK, that's a wrap. It's supposed to be a nice weekend; enjoy it everyone.

Longbranch car cruise, here I come!

No comments: