Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well, I Did It...

Well, I finally did it. I got someone's undies in a bunch on the Internets. I was commenting on comments posted on one of Tony's Kansas City's entries on MAST and Local 42, the KCFD union. I noted that many of the comments were posted anonymously, and said more or less that that says more about Louie and Local 42 than I ever wanted to know. In other words, people are posting anonymously because they are concerned about their health and well being. Someone (anonymously, natch!) took me to task because my blogger name, Observer, is rather vague and anonymous, and what's it to me to be commenting about anonymous commenters. Well, I explained myself a little bit, noted that I am not completely anonymous (blog's right here folks) and was reminded that when issues are red hot, and everyone gets a little "het up", that subtlety is missed. Just come right out and say it--the commenters are anonymous because they are concerned for their safety!!

No comments: