Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Week and a Day of Blogging

Well, a whole eight days of blog entries...and my respect for the top tier bloggers has gone up 500%. To do this right, especially if you do it as a side activity/job, is not as easy as it looks. You have to have material, it needs to be well thought out, and you have to get it on the computer in a timely, orderly manner. Even if all you do is throw up a bunch of links or post photos, it has to be done correctly, so the links work and the photos look good. I haven't written so much computer code (my ventures into Html) since seventh grade. Also proof reading and spell checking (so I don't drive my friend Janice nuts).

Well, about to go to the health care forum at the Church of the Resurrection.

Here is a link to a nice article in the New York Times about a town hall attendee. Fair and balanced in the Old Grey Lady.

No comments: