Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Friends, family, hangers on--I've started a blog! My blog will be a place where you'll find observations on the world around me. I'll also wax philosophical and theological at times. Other times, the pithy words found here will be news and event driven. As I get more comfortable with formats and links and the other toys, the blog will include more. I want it to be interesting and fun!

Now, I know the blogosphere can be ruthless and mean, with dualing entries, flame attacks and ridicule, but truly I am here to have a little fun, to have a place to opine, to bring things to people's attention, to perhaps teach, to perhaps be used by God, and to make folks laugh. So if a spelling mistake, or typo makes it into print, or I wade into some current controversy (people, leave Alonzo Washington ALONE!), and I get some "eh" feedback, that's just part of the game.

So let the blogging commence!

No comments: